This was in a newsletter that came to me from Dan Lacy, Dynasty Business Consulting.
- Leadership Manage processes not people.
- Set up systems, methods, guidelines and routines that everyone understands.
- Make sure your team understands your companys goals and objectives and what is in it for them
- Be positive, optimistic and energetic.
- A great attitude is contagious.
- Be transparent and honest. Your team needs to know how you will react, before you react.
- Have the courage to make unpopular decisions and gut calls. Conflict is the conduit to resolution.
- Ask many probing questions, bordering on skepticism.
- Constantly look for a better, faster, easier way.
- Promote risk taking and learning by setting an example.
- Encourage people to generate new ideas and reward them accordingly.
- Great leaders celebrate and reward success.
- Share the wealth and the credit.
Have a great week!
Dan Lacy Founder
Dan runs a program that is a must for anyone who is a business owner! If you want to become one of the many millionaires that Dan has helped to create, I would recommend you have a conversation with him.