Have you taken a look at the goals you set for your business? More precisely have you reviewed your referral goals?
Most people don’t set goals, at least not in writing. I would encourage you to take this time to write down what you expect to achieve for the second half of the year.
For those of you who did take the time to set your goals at the beginning of the year, now is a time to take a hard look at those goals and ask yourself, based on your current activities;
1. Are you on track to achieve those goals?
2. Were they realistic referral goals?
3. Have you identified and developed your Referral Partners?
4. Have you shared your goals with your Referral Partners?
5. Do you need more help?
6. Who can help you & when will you ask them?
For most of us, staying on task and focused on our goals requires a little extra help. If you are behind ask for help, find an accountability partner, get a referral coach, and get your Referral Partners trained so you can help each other.