Do you know why you do what you do? How to convey your message to your customer!
Why do you do what you do? Great question! People buy for emotional reasons, it isn’t about products and services or features versus functions. It’s about YOU and what keeps you excited about the business you’re building. It’s your story, your most unique selling position. Like snowflakes each person’s story is different and beautiful in its own way. Each one is unique.
- What is your company mission? Your personal mission? How are they in alignment?
- What segment of your business gives you the most pleasure and the most profit?
- Are you seen as the vendor of choice? Why do people seek you out?
- How did you get started in your industry?
- What excites you about what you do?
Of all the people who do what you do, why you? Your story is one of the very few things that can truly separate you from your competition. What’s your story? How do you tell it? It’s what sets you apart from everyone else who does what you do.