As you prepare to move into 2009 take the time to do these 5 things.
1. Reflect on your 2008 achievements.
2. Write your Goals for 2009, keep them balanced, Personal, Physical, Spiritual and Professional.
3. Commit to your education. YOU are the most valuable asset your company owns so invest in your education.
4. Nurture your network, your self and your loved ones.
5. Commit to doing things that make you a little uncomfortable this year. When you are uncomfortable, you are growing!
Regardless of what you hear or what you read, 2009 can be one of your most successful years.
You are responsible for your success!